PERSON FILE DESCRIPTION
Personal Data Act (523/99) paragraph 10
Date of issue: 1.1.2016, amended 1.6.2017
Amended 28.9.2017 (contact information)
Mikler Oy Anttolanhovi, Hovintie 224, 52100 Anttola, tel. 044 4301 100
2. Contact person for Registry matters
Juha Kaitainen, Hovintie 224, 52100 Anttola
3. Name of Registry
Customer Registry of Mikler Oy Anttolanhovi
4. Purpose of processing customer information
Mikler Oy Anttolanhovi processes customer information for the following purposes:
- • customer relationship management and development
- • handling of room and other service reservations
- • marketing services and products for the Registry
- • development of the business and customer service of Registry
- • The processing is based on Article 8 (1) (1) and (5) of the Personal Data Act.
5. Information content of the Register
The following information is stored and processed by the Registry:
- the first and last names of a customer, date of birth, phone number, address, email address, nationality
- reservation information
- payment methods of customer, invoicing information, possible transaction reference data
- confirmation, whether the customer has forbidden the use of information for direct marketing
- confirmation, whether the customer has consented to direct marketing electronically (marketing through sms or email)
- information regarding the use of services or purchases
- information regarding the selections and requests by customer (such as the special requests for room, accessibility issues etc.)
- other important information in relation to customer relationship
6. Regular sources of information
Information is obtained from
- traveler notification (unless the customer has forbidden the use of traveler information for customer service and direct marketing)
- customer, by his or her own consent
- while making a reservation and services used by customer and purchases events
7. Regular disclosure of information
Customer information will not be disclosed to a third party. An exception to this can be deemed, that with the customer's consent, information may be disclosed to entities that have entered into a cooperation agreement with the registry.
8. Transfers of personal data outside of the EU or EEA
If the service ordered by the customer so requires, the information may be disclosed outside the EU and EEA.
9. Principles of customer registry protection
Manual material will be retained at a locked space of Mikler Oy, Anttolanhovi. The information in the hotel and computer systems is handled by staff, who have a need for information in their job duties. They are provided with personal login codes and passwords.
10. Right to inspect and demand rectification of information and other rights related to the processing of personal data
Customer has a right to review the personal information in the customer register. The Review request, should be sent in writing to address Anttolanhovi Oy, Hovintie 224, 52100 ANTTOLA.
Customer has a right to prohibit the registry from processing personal data for sales and marketing purposes.