Anttolanhovi is located in the sheltered cove of Vitjasenlahti on the shores of Lake Saimaa along the Mikkeli–Louhivesi–Anttola waterway, offering great opportunities for rest and recreation. Delicious local food and restaurant services, a sauna and pool department, Day Spa pampering treatments, indoor sports, a gym, outdoor trails, a frisbee golf course, and a range of recreational activities are available for active living.
Saunas in the Anttolanhovi main building are heated every day. There is also a swimming pool with sauna. Check pool opening hours here.
In addition, there are camp fire sites, a laundromat, washing machine and a dryer.
Shoreside Restaurant is located in the main building and is open from early morning until late at night.
A local breakfast is available daily, as well as lunch and local specialities from our Chef`s menu.
Services for Boaters:
- 5 buoys
- Public sauna shifts, pool section, custom sauna, smoke sauna
- 2 camp fire sites by the shore
- Self-service laundry: washer and dryer. Usage fee 2 € / ea.
- Free WLAN internet access in public areas
- Daily newspapers: Länsi-Savo, Helsingin Sanomat
- Wellness Center pampering incl. salon classic massages, pedicures, and facial and hand treatments
- Indoor sports and large gym (e.g. badminton, basketball, shuttlecock)
- Beach volley, frisbee golf park, court games, dart boards
- Shoreside Restaurant: breakfast buffet, lunch, and Saimaa à la carte
- Activity equipment for rent: bicycles, SUP boards, canoes, and rowing boats
- Veikkaus, shop and postal services in Anttola church village (Vitjasenlahti bay about 500 m to Anttola church village, on Road 62)
Overnight fees for boaters
- Electricity 10 € / day
- Without electricity, free of charge
- Sauna and pool section adults 5 €, children 3 €, family ticket 15 € (2 adults + 1-3 children)
- Lakefront Sauna + fireplace 150 € 2h towels 3 € / person* sauna drinks 3.50–7.50 € / bottle
- Hotel sauna for 1–6 persons 75 € / 2 h + (towel fee 3 € / person)